mplayerplug-in-0.2.1.xpi

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 23:11:44 UTC 2006

Could someone please tell me how to install or utilize
the above file. I've downloaded it several months ago
but can't figure out what to do with it. Googling
listed several hits with an install button but the
error is "can't find install scripts." Searched SF.net
for docs,etc-found non and no notes.
Also related, Ubuntu has mplayerplug-in v3.17
installed fully up to date. Can I upgrade to v3.25,
latest avail, without upsetting the stability of
Ubuntu. Also have Kubuntu.deskstop installed with
Ubuntu.
Appreciate copying my email as still not getting
Digest after 2 emails to mailman and one to Users. I'm
sure it will get resolved one day.
Thanks for any quidance,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net