Sources.list for Edgy

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Sat Aug 5 22:42:19 UTC 2006

la, 2006-08-05 kello 13:18 +0200, Duncan Lithgow kirjoitti:
> On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 09:29 +0300, Ari Torhamo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just installed Edgy Knot1 without any problems and everything has
> > worked fine so far. The system hasn't yet informed me about any
> > available updates though and I noticed that my sources.list
> I can't say anything about those repos, but I just wanted to make sure
> you know that if you run edgy and try to keep it up to date, it will
> break at some point - is that what you want?

No, that's not something I actually want, but I know it can happen and
I'm prepaired (I'm backing up like a maniac :-) Thanks for the warning
anyway. BTW, I started using Dapper months before it was published - in
January, if I remember right.

And it's not easy to resest using a version of Ubuntu under
developement. Downloading those updates and seing new things being added
and everything getting more polished every day - that's pretty
addictive!

Ari

P.S. I sent my message to the list on 25th of July. It took a week and a
half for it to appear on the list. I got a few other delayed messages
from other people at the same time. Has anyone else noticed similar
problems?