Amarok crashes, complains about kmail

scunc_dvl ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Aug 4 11:38:21 UTC 2006

Kmail isn't the problem, it's just unable to automate the bug report
process (which personally I wouldn't mind if it was set up more like
CVS where I don't need an email account to submit bug reports..)

I'd like to find out which files I should deal with, since it's taken a
long time to build my playlists and in fact renaming that file does
nothing, but running Amarok as another user lets it work. There seems
to be a number of files to mess with, not just Amarok's even

kio (Scheduler): FATAL: BUG! _ScheduleJob(): No extraJobData
for job!

This problem might actually be localized to kio, which is a remote file
uploader apparantly. (I found out earlier disabling my internet
connection lets Amarok work, but kio_http_cache_cleaner unfortunately
does nothing. :-({|= )

--
scunc_dvl