Testimonials - Edubuntu

Andreas Lloyd lloydinho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 19:50:37 UTC 2006

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Agger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to write a small article about Edubuntu as a children's/education
> distro.
[...]
> So - if possible, maybe somebody could point me to some examples of
> "testimonials" or practical examples?

At the moment, there are very few testimonials of any sort, though this
is something we hope to change. You can read about the spec here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/UserCaseStudies

Meanwhile, if you want specific information on deployment and use of
Edubuntu, you would do well to subscribe to the edubuntu-users mailing list:

Best regards,

Andreas

--
https://launchpad.net/people/lloydinho