Using a ISO file to create a virtual CD-ROM Drive

ubuntu at rio.vg ubuntu at rio.vg
Thu Aug 3 15:01:50 UTC 2006

bensexson wrote:
> I think we need a middle ground here.  Maybe help should be given but
> then the poster should be pointed to look at the How to Ask for Help
> post.  And politely recommending to search for documentation before
> they post questions again.

There are how many of us on this list?  Here is my proposal:

If you don't think the help given is verbose enough, POST THE EXPANDED
HELP YOURSELF!

Who said that only one person can respond to someone's request for help?
If you're reading this and you ever see a help response that you don't
think is up to your standards, make your own post helping the person.

Can we finally drop this?