Psycho mouse.

Serg sergicles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:37:28 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am having some (well a few) issues with my mouse response times. Or so
it seems, I think it's something to do with the mouse although I am
beginning to doubt that.

Whenever I click on something, for example a Gvim icon system opens 2
instances of it. When I try to focus a mouse over the top of some window
frames to drag them it maximizes the window.

It seems like the response times for the clicks are very quick and I
don't know whats going on here. I am running Kubuntu 6.06, and i fiddled
with mouse settings: Start drag distance, response times etc. I reset
them to defaults, no luck. So i am guessing it has nothing to do with
actual mouse controls.

Another thing I noticed is when I try to drag mouse over text in comand
console or even open office it starts to highlight text but then it
starts “un-highlighting” lines, looses focus or just skips lines.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks,
   Serg