Using a ISO file to create a virtual CD-ROM Drive

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Thu Aug 3 13:52:07 UTC 2006

Alexander Skwar <listen at alexander.skwar.name> writes:

> Ah, so it's no help to inform the OP *where* to look for help and
> *what* to look for?

Of course it is very helpful.

Against my better judgement, I'm going to try to inject some balance
here.  Of course, this is purely my opinion so of course it's balanced
;-)

* The information in Alexander's post was helpful and most
  appropriate, if terse.

* The tone of Alexander's question about Google was caustic, which was
  at best unnecessary and at worst harmful.

* It is perfectly appropriate to educate a poster in "How To Ask
  Questions The Smart Way," and to request that he or she follow
  different posting practices.

I hope this helps somehow <ducks>

--
Dave Abrahams