Firefox Problems (Acting Strange)

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 03:28:42 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

My Firefox also acts strangely ever since I installed Ubuntu-6.06 amd64
about 3 days ago.  Apart from crashing frequently occasionally when I
started it the first time after login, it closed the X window and pop
back to the login screen.  Therefore each time on answering a web mail
I have to make draft on text editor first to save my work and time.

Any advice how to find out the cause and solve this problem?.  TIA

B.R.
SL