Problem with Wireless and Network connection

Galen Dangler sparhawkgarionwolf at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 23:57:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am running 6.06 Dapper and I have a  Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02) pci wirless card and I have tried to connect to my Linksys set-up network wich was configured by Linksys software in Windows I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me to figure out why the card can't seem to connect to or see the wireless network...Also when I type ifconfig at a terminal I find "lo" and "eth0" no "eth1" but when I type in iwconfig I not only see "eth1" but also "sit0" is this supposed to be this way? thanks for any help you can supply

wolfman89

http://mail.yahoo.com