beagle update => no searching

Arjun Shankar arjunsha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 08:17:37 UTC 2006

coldrick said:
> Code:
> --------------------
>    ps -ef| grep beagle
> --------------------
>  to determine what they are. The I restarted beagle with
> Code:
> --------------------
>    beagled

I have tried that before. I killed the beagle daemon (Which happens to
be the only beagle related process running on my machine right now.
Are there any others also that need to be running?) and started it
again. It didn't work. And besides, beagled _does_ restart each time I
reboot, but the problem still persists. So there has to be some other
thing that I can do. Unless I want to get rid of ~/.beagle each time
it upgrades to a newer version.

Arjun Shankar