usefull linux tools

Brendon brendontoogood at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 21:38:34 UTC 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:01:08 -0500, you wrote:

> On Sunday 30 April 2006 02:56, Brendon wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:37:21 +0530, you wrote:

>> --

>>    brendon
> Sounds good!  I am wondering, however, if there is _anything_ available for
> the Creative Zen Nano!  (iPods seem to be all the rage and I had one, as
> well, but it died not even three months after purchase.)  I can mount it,
> okay, but a gui would be wonderful!
from what i remember from there website there is software out there for the
zen as well, same program rockbox, i think the url is www.rockbox.org have
a look there and i think you will find everything even the instructions on
how to redo the firmware and the likes  it is a little buggy  but to me it
, is still better than the apple firmware and itunes is just a laugh.

   brendon