[SOLVED]: kadressbook: Lost all adresses after upgrade breezy => dapper

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Sat Apr 29 19:24:09 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, 29. April 2006 20:09 schrieb Gerhard Gaußling:
> Hello,
>
> After the upgrade from breezy to dappe kadressbook is empty. Where
> stores kadressbook its adresses?

I figured out, that kAddressbook makes daily backups
gerhard at ubuntu:~/.kde/share/apps/kabc$ ls std.vcf_*
std.vcf_1  std.vcf_2  std.vcf_3  std.vcf_4  std.vcf_5  std.vcf_6
std.vcf_7

the last backup was std.vcf_2. I copied it to std.vcf and got my
Adresses back :))

gerhard at ubuntu:~/.kde/share/apps/kabc$ cp -a std.vcf_2 std.vcf

start kAdressbook and everything is there. perfect...