Peugeot website broken with Firefox?

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Sat Apr 29 12:05:52 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, 28. April 2006 14:07 schrieb Ari Torhamo:
> Still works here after installing todays updates. The tabs you
> describe all do what they apparently are supposed to do - when I
> hover the cursor above them, a drop-down menu is shown and clicking
> an item there opens the corresponding page.
I doubt, that you are either have flash installed or working on
linux/un*x X11.

Maybe you're using a free flash-plugin which is more straight forward
than adobe/macromedia flash-plugin.

 adobe/macromedia flash-plugin doesn't support wmode=transparent,
therefor the dropdown menu doesn't work on top of the flash movie.

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling