Write an audio CD

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Apr 29 11:10:40 UTC 2006

Tony Arnold wrote:
>>Thanks. I didn't think of Serpentine.
>
> Also take a look at rhythmbox, it will burn an audio CD from your
> playlist (which was gently pointed out to me on this list not so long ago!).
>
> Other tools to do this include graveman and gnomebaker.

Grrr... Serpentine doesn't work at all. The thing is just broken I tell
you. I try to burn, it says "preparing image", and a few hours later it
still says "preparing image". The progress bar doesn't move an inch. And
the light on the CD drive doesn't even turn on.

I think they should just remove Serpentine from the distribution. It's
worse than useless, because it also wastes your time and frustrates the
user.

Best,
Daniel.
--