Is there any bookmark management software in ubuntu?

Tobias Baldauf robin.goodfellow at gmx.net
Sat Apr 29 11:07:29 UTC 2006

del.icio.us basically does the same thing. It's called 'social
bookmarking'. You can use the bookmarks that others found useful
concerning a certain topic.

Yet, there are some bookmarks that you wouldn't want the public to see
on your account. Everybody has them. For these, there is no perfect
solution right now. Firefox 2.0 was supposed to come with a
bookmark-database for a great possibility to manage your bookmarks &
have full control & great search- and grouping-possibilites.
But the Mozilla-Crew has now posponed that feature to Firefox 3.0
because the team working on the database needed more time.

The possibility to have a great, sorted database of bookmarks offline
will have to wait another year or two.

greets,

tobias