Video conversion software

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 11:01:40 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-29-04 at 20:38 +1200, ubuntu at ihug.co.nz wrote:

> I have some non protected VOB files that I need to convert
> into another video format such as MPEG or DIVX, can anyone
> recommend some good software for this task?

I used ffmpeg to do exactly the same job.  And to change some protected
VOB files after using vobcopy to make them non protected.

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"I find many of the machines of violence very attractive. Tanks,
airplanes, warships, especially aircraft carriers. And the German
U-boats, submarines." --The Dalai Lama