DVD-RW works!!!

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Fri Apr 28 13:02:40 UTC 2006

Whooo hoo!!

I just got my very first CD burner which is also a DVD burner. I
installed it, booted the computer, and it "just worked". I'm burning a
DVD right now and I didn't have to do anything. Just put the DVD-R in,
then I got a pop-up asking if I wanted to burn a DVD.

It's amazing how far Linux has come. Gone are the days when you had to
setup SCSI emulation, edit fstab and hope that xcdroast would work. :)

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org