time for a break

Avraham Hanadari rufus at hanadari.net
Thu Apr 27 10:33:39 UTC 2006

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your kindness, patience and considerable assistance in
my attempts to enter the Linux world. It may not be evident from my
repeated questions, but I have learned a great deal from you about how
to make Linux work. Unfortunately, there is still so much I need for my
routine activities as well as my work that Linux seems still unable to
furnish, that I must return to XP, which, sorry to say, does provide for
all my needs.

Thanks again. I'll return with the Drake for another attempt.

Avraham Hanadari