XawTV : full screen mode doesn't work

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Apr 27 04:45:39 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 17:46 +0100, jazzmuzik wrote:
> (since I'm using the fglrx driver for ATI cards) I can get the full screen.

Yes, if I use fglrx, fullscreen works. But, fglrx has problems, so I
can't use it and must therefore use either 'ati' or 'radeon', neither of
which give fullscreen :-(

> Have you tried the other tv
> program, tvtime? It's got a nicer interface.

As I said in my original message, yes, I tried TVtime, and full screen
works with it, but TVtime has other problems that XawTV doesn't have, so
I would rather like to use XawTV not TVtime.

--
Vince