Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

turdomatic ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Apr 26 20:45:16 UTC 2006

Thanks so much. I've done a bunch of research myself, mostly to get it
running in straing Debian Sarge but to no avail. I'm afraid generally
this printer is a paperweight. Shame, its quite affordable and though
not a top-notch printer, yet a decent one for my particular, and
none-exacting use.
It did work out of the box on Libranet, Xandros, Mandriva (which was a
nightmare install so I tossed it).  Something to do with the install
script I think. I'm not hotshot enough to figure that one out yet.
I'm dual booting right now with debian sarge and ubuntu 5.10, both of
which I installed last night. Sarge is running flawlessly, san'se
printer, and Ubuntu won't run some of my games (madbomber) and the
printer still won't print.
Thanks again....

--
turdomatic