Ubuntu Magazine

sara vasquez sara at tikal26.net
Wed Apr 26 20:37:10 UTC 2006

Hey all:
Some of you might have noticed a call for help from the Ubuntu marketing team
not long ago. Well, if you were wondering where you could help I have the
perfect project. The Ubuntu Magazine is the perfect project for ant member of
the community. Anyone can help. I posted a beginning proposal and Lloyd
already posted some comments.
http://www.ubuntupeople.com/file/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
We would like to have it done for the release of Dapper. SO your input and
suggestions would be nice. I already started working on a better proposal,
but some input right now would be nice.