Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

deadgobby ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Apr 26 07:06:17 UTC 2006

Hi my Name is Gobby. I was a Micro Soft user for since windows 3.1 and
was getting really addicted to MS products and starting to be a
internet whore. When windows 95 came out. I was a fully hooked on
windows. Nothing could stop my hunger and thirst of MS. When MS came
out with 2000. I was just hooked and could not stop using MS internet
explorer. I did not care If I got an infection from trojan horse or a
case of worms. That is the chance of shooting up windows. One day my
system crashed. The HD and my memory could not take my addiction any
more. I had to order a new system. Since I was short on cash cause I
was spending all my money on MSsmack. I got a new box from
www.penguindesktops.com that came with Linspire 4.5. With Linspire I
started my Windows rehab. It was a hard month to get off the windows. I
was going crazy cause I wanted to do windows stuff and I fucken could
not do it. With time I found that Linux was not windows and saw how
Linspire was a cash cow. After being a junkie on spending money on
junk. I converted over to Ubuntu. I call Ubuntu Ubie for short. I found
a new light in my life and was learning new things and how to make Ubie
system scream of fire. Like installing Easy Ubie and Matix. I was able
to finally break free of the MS grabe on my life. Now I am able to help
other addicts in the need to get the MS junk out of there system. It is
not a easy road to recover from. Once you show people the light of
Linux and different distro's out there. You look back and say. Damn, I
could not believe that was me. Now MS is scared of Linux and takening
over. Good!

OK time go and tweek my system even more. That is the fun with Linux.
Able to have the freedom of makening the system what you want it to
be.

Peace

Gobby

--