Tool to generate static pages with Photos

Jason Ribeiro jason.ribeiro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 05:56:44 UTC 2006

On 4/23/06, Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 21:53 +0200, Jean-Eric Cuendet (RPT) wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there a tool to generate static pages with photos?
> > In KDE, there was one, once, that takes a set of JPG files and generate
> > a set of pages (no PHP, jscript, ...) with thumbnails, small and real
> > photos. That's nice is you can't setup coppermine or the like.
>
> f-spot will do it.
>
> On the commandline, there's also igal.
>

> > Thanks for ideas.
> > -jec
> >
> --
> Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
> GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt [0x4C9DA1D0]

I needed to do this too once and I found curator, which is cli, in the
repositories.  Basiclly it converts a directory structure of images to html
and makes thumbnails for easy navigation.  It worked really well and kept
things nice and simple.  I didn't even realize gthumb could have done it :)

--Jason