Dapper Beta Broke Suspend on the Dell Latitude D810

C Hamel yogich at sc2000.net
Mon Apr 24 04:55:41 UTC 2006

On Sunday 23 April 2006 23:16, Nadeem Bitar wrote:
> Suspend worked perfectly on my Dell Latitude D810, but it started having
> problems when I upgraded to Dapper. It completely broke last week after
> the latest update. Is anyone experiencing a similar problem with their
> laptop?

I have an HP ze5570 notebook & it has always hibernated --both Breezy
& Dapper-- but has never suspended properly.  It will go to sleep just fine,
but never wakes up.  Someone said they thought it was the ATI graphics card.
I'm not so sure it is that simple.  My box's screen lights up but nothing
else happens --no disk activity of any kind, either.
--
	...CH