unnofficial ubuntu guide

Bry Melvin brymelvin at msn.com
Sun Apr 23 22:54:33 UTC 2006

With win 98 ME etc being presently cutoff from updates, I have been introducing a lot of people to Ubuntu/Kubuntu lately.
As a result of this I have put a pdf version of the Unnoficial Ubuntu Guide (for breezy) on my website and put a copy of it and other docs on CD for them.

If anyone wants to download this pdf it is at:

http://software.melvinart.com/ubuntu2.pdf

FWIW this message is also a test; being sent via Windows Live Mail beta, from ubuntu 5.10. I've been working a lot on things to make their transition to Linux more comfortable, A LOT of people use hotmail.

Hopefully it isn't totally fubared.

Bryann