Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Apr 23 18:19:53 UTC 2006

Hello Richard,

Press Ctrl+Alt+F1 to go to a text-only console. You can always login
from those. Try to fix the permissions of ~/.dmrc or just remove the
file entirely. Type 'df' to see how much space you've used up. And use
the 'du -sh' command to figure out what's taking up all the space. Start
with "du -sh /*" and go from there.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Daniel.