Horrible fonts after latest dist-upgrade (dapper beta)

vayu ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Apr 23 07:44:38 UTC 2006

Luca Manganelli Wrote:
> Hi, I dist-upgraded everthing (latest dapper beta) but firefox fonts

> are worse than last time.

> See this:

When I look at this page I get a sans-serif font, while your page shows
serif.  Maybe you have different font settings in Firefox with the new
upgrade.  You can change the font display in Firefox by going to
edit/preferences then choose the content tab at the top of the dialog.
Click advanced by the fonts section.  (I usually change Western and
European to fonts of my liking)

--
vayu