dapper and Xorg

Olafur Arason olafra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:56:04 UTC 2006

The X server is some what flucky about quiting if something is wrong in the
xorg.conf. So though you have the same sympthoms you may not have the same
problem so if you include the /var/log/Xorg.0.log and /etc/X11/xorg.conf
then it's
more likely to fix it you can also use launchpad.net to log your bug.

Olafur Arason