Upgrade Question

Aubrey, Jason aubreyja at missouri.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:20:03 UTC 2006

Here's another: 2nd startup after upgrade, updates required, now restart, but...blank screen...fan at maximum...? I flip the switch, seems to work now.  Strange? (Toshiba R15-S829).

Jason Aubrey
Department of Mathematics
University of Missouri - Columbia

Office: 217 MSB
Office Hours: 10-11 W, 9-10 Th, by appt.
Office Phone: (573)882-4884