[DAPPER] Slow boot "Configuring network interfaces..."

Pekka Tiittanen pekka.tiittanen at pp.inet.fi
Fri Apr 21 15:08:43 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 07:51 +1000, James Gray wrote:

> By adding the module to /etc/modules and then rebuilding the initrd, it should
> include that module in the initrd.  That way the module is available to the
> kernel basically as soon as the kernel starts.

And I tried building the initrd-image, no help from there either. So I
think it's quite safe to assume that the problem isn't module related at
all. There's something else going on that hangs the boot...

Maybe I just should make a bug report. :)

--
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx

-Pekka-