[Dapper] DVD Burning Trouble

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:57:32 UTC 2006

Hi All.

Running  Dapper with the latest updates, I'm having trouble burning a
dvd iso to my internal drive.  I right click the .iso within Nautilus
and select Write to Disc, and go through my normal steps, and it just
ives me an error:  "There was an error writing to the disc: Unhandled
error, aborting"

The other day, I know I was able to successfully burn an .iso to an
external usb drive.

I also tried my copy of Nero for Linux and got errors burning.  I had
to uninstall it, because it has bad dependencies with dapper, and gets
listed as "Broken" in synaptic.

trying cdrecord from the command line errors out telling me writting
to DVD isn't supported.