Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Apr 20 14:46:24 UTC 2006

C Hamel wrote:

> Sorry 'bout the confusion.  I didn't specify it was not web-based e-mail
> (which is, apparently, what you have so you assumed it).

I haven't assumed you _have_ web-based email, only that you _can_ have
web-based email.

For emergency purposes, I maintain a yahoo mail account (and I'm sure there
are many alternatives).  I can configure it to do pop retrievals from any
other server, so no matter what the circumstance, I can still get my email,
as long as I have access to a web browser.
--
derek