Broken update libbrlapi1_3.7.2-2ubuntu1_amd64.deb

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:44:33 UTC 2006

i ran it durnign the issue and i got what you did but i  ran it againa
few hours later and it worked. as cri,son said its been fixed. it should
be fine now if not wait a little while longer than run sudo apt-get
update and than sudo apt-get dist-upgrade. i should fix it if not after
update run sudo apt-get -f install than dist-upgrade.
- --
GnomeFreak

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Johnvivirito
https://launchpad.net/people/gnomefreak