ubuntu release schedule ical - google calendar

ruscook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 18 20:40:48 UTC 2006

Ah that's a good point Daniel. I did install xubuntu and kubuntu along
the way in testing this dapper (back at ubuntu desktop though - I do
think it's the best). How would I set the preference for this file type?
Save one to disk and use nautilus to change?

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 08:40 -0700, Daniel Robitaille wrote:

> On 4/18/06, Russell Cook <bike_oz at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >
> >            A quick question why is Korganiser the default program for ical files
> > not Evolution (which is the default mailer) ?  Particularly in ubuntu,
> > korganiser makes snese in Kubuntu.
>
> korganizer is not installed in a default Ubuntu installation.  I guess
> you install it (and/or the resdt of KDE), and you did that, the
> korganizer because the default for ics  files?
>

> --
> Daniel Robitaille

Kind Regards Russell
www.windsorcycles.com.au