[DAPPER] Slow boot "Configuring network interfaces..."

Robert Wallace robert at siliconchaos.com
Mon Apr 17 20:33:30 UTC 2006

I had the same issue with either breezy or dapper... With dapper I was able
to get arround it by removing my network intefaces from
/etc/network/interfaces and letting Network Manager take care of configuring
my network.

Tip from jorge @ whiprush.org <http://www.whiprush.org/>

Hope this helps,

Robert