keyboard not responding, Kubuntu 5.10 PPC.

Balvinder Kataora nine.socks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 12:04:25 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to breath new life into my G3 500Mhz blueberry iMac with about
700mb ram. I had no real problems installing the OS except one issue. When
it starts up and displays the login screen the keyboard refuses to work. It
does not respond to keying in my username and pasword. However, my USB mouse
is plugged into the keyboard and can be moved around the screen but I can't
click on anything. I'm guessing I need to reconfigure my keyboard but I
can't call up the terminal window to do so.

Any ideas?

Thanks,