insQEMU.sh

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 02:00:41 UTC 2006

What's that program for? Where did you get it from? Are you using qemu with
some kernel extension? did you get qemu from cvs and compiled it yourself?

On 4/14/06, Russell Cook <bike_oz at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've tried using this script and it works fin up until the checkinstall
> program is run. Then this program aborts with a segmentation fault. I'm
> running Dapper.
>
> Anyone else had this or know of a work around?
>
> thanks
>
>   Kind Regards Russell
> ==================
> www.windsorcycles.com.au
> sales at windsorcycles.com.au
> ph. 02 4577 3209
> bikes.no-ip.info
> Linux user #369094

Luis Mondesi
*NIX Guru

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you
work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" -- Steve Jobs in
an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html