[Dapper] ATI Radeon : installing proprietary drivers ?

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri Apr 14 22:12:45 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 23:22 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> Ah, looks like I wasted money then... :-(

They get better. I run them on my HP laptop and can live with it. But if
one wants top 3D performance in linux, the only real option is nvidia.
Depending on where you live, you might be able to return the card or
change it to another one? E.g., in Germany, it's possible to return an
item within 14 days without giving a reason.

It's always a good idea to check the wiki before buying:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupport