To auto-login or to not auto-login?

Lutzer M.Lutzer at gmx.de
Thu Apr 13 12:40:59 UTC 2006

I think a theme with clickable pictures should be default because the
ordinary user goes with the default one and clickable pictures are
simpler than typing usernames.

If you talk about centralized user management such as LDAP allows:
Offices which are able to configure Ubuntu to use LDAP should be able to
select another theme as well. They have to configure Ubuntu either. IMHO
this should not be a problem.