To auto-login or to not auto-login?

Roelof de Groot roelof at grinroth.nl
Thu Apr 13 11:44:41 UTC 2006

Yeah, maybe you should give them a gdm login with clickable pictures for
username.
THen they only have to fill in their pasword.
Most non-technical users have seen/used windows xp before, so a
clickable picture is familiar for them if they used their windows xp
with multiple accounts on it for family use...
Think I would do that...