Solution for OEMs/Gnome

Murray Cumming murrayc at murrayc.com
Thu Apr 13 09:37:10 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 10:25 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Frederic Ruaudel wrote:
> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> >   I'm not sure it is exactly what you are looking for, but maybe these 3
> > articles from redhat magazine can help you.
>
> I'd like to add an icon to the panel so that when a new user is created
> he sees the new icon. Sounds simple, no?

Have you seriously tried sabayon yet [1], even if there isn't official
documentation telling you that this is how to do it? In the dialog that
you see after clicking the Users button, there is a "Use this profile
for all users" checkbox. I assume that applies to all future users too.

It's available as System/Administration/User Profile Editor in Ubuntu
Dapper. I don't know about Breezy.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc at murrayc.com