ubuntu flight6 on a dell inspiron 6400

Nagaprabhanjan Bellaro nagp.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 04:57:45 UTC 2006

> *Please* take a look at it, and if you known of any other issue or how
> to solve the problems I mention there. Let me know through email or add
> a comment to the wiki page yourself.

Thats a nice coverage, thanks Borges. You have written more than what I
tested.
One thing I would like to add is that the front panel sound control
buttons(mute, increase, decrease) works in gnome. I dont know about KDE.  Is
this what you mentioned as "up" and "down" in the special keys header?

Are you keeping WinXP? I'm not! I'm trying to get money back from Dell
> (but it's not working).

Same here. :-)

--NaGp.