How do I stop bruteforce SSH login attempt?

Soo-Hyun Choi s.choi at hackers.org.uk
Wed Apr 12 21:23:00 UTC 2006

Thanks for your professional view on this matter, and I totally agree
with you in that "everything not explicitly permitted is forbidden".

And you have suggested to read some security literature in order to
get started. If I ask some detailed reference, what would you like to
say about it?

You also mentioned to form a group of people to study some security
stuffs, but where can I find those interested groups to join? If
you're running one, I would be happy to discuss with you.

Soo-Hyun