Solution for OEMs/Gnome

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Tue Apr 11 21:11:15 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 21:33 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> 1. Configure Gnome just the way I want it.
> 2. sudo cp ~/.g* /etc/skel

For future projects, you should still look into sabayon, and pessulus,
which was suggested by Dennis Kaarsemaker late in the thread.

Note that I posted a link to the sabayon package that is in breezy, and
your scenario of compiling it on the customer computer is not needed.
(Just pointing that out because I have replied to an rather early post
in the thread and I'm afraid you might miss it)