Nero CD/DVD burner equivalent for ubuntu?

nepoez ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Apr 11 01:14:31 UTC 2006

Hey, I can help you.

I recently got rid of all Gnome and KDE libraries cuzz I want something
super light for my laptop.  Now I used IceWM, it's super awesome.  I got
everything I used to have with Gnome and KDE, except for a burning
software.  I didn't want K3B cuzz of all the KDE dependencies.. so
guess what I found:

GraveMan.  Yup, you can install it via synaptic and it will run right
out of the box!

Have fun!

alex Wrote:
> I've heard that Nero has recently come out with a free(?) Linux version
>

> but you need a

> registered Windows version to qualify.

> Is there an equivalent to Nero's CD/DVD burning program available for

> ubuntu?

> alex

nepoez