GPG and Evolution

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Sun Apr 9 22:19:16 UTC 2006

On Sunday 09 April 2006 16:17, Pupeno wrote:
> Disabling the agent (commenting out the line from gpg.conf) made it
> work.
> What am I missing by not having the agent ?

Is that ssh-agent? It allows you to enter a passphrase once at the
beginning of a session and gpg remembers it so you don't have to keep
entering it everytime you need gpg.

It's similar to sudo remembering that you entered a valid password for
5 minutes

--
Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za