Status of Dapper?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Apr 9 19:25:26 UTC 2006

Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> I tend to upgrade during development and that breaks, so you may need to
> perform some dpkg magic. Also, several things aren't representable as
> package relations (ike xscreensaver versus gnome-screensaver). The
> dist-upgrader will (try to) take care of that.

Ok.

I just talked to my employer and we have a plan. We'll give the customer
Breezy  now and after Dapper is out, we take the computer for a day to
do an upgrade. My employer says that this won't be a problem.

As an aside, this might tell me something about how a real newbie will
use an Ubuntu computer. It might be instructive.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org