Announcement from www.kubuntu.de

Chuck MATTSEN mattsen at arvig.net
Sun Apr 9 16:12:07 UTC 2006

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:01:20 -0500, Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 16:47 +0100, openmind wrote:
>> >To  clarify the seriousness of the situation, kubuntu.de will be
>> >offline for one week beginning as from monday, 10.04.2006.
>>

>> And this is helping Kubuntu become an "outstanding distribution" How?
> Helping it get the attention it needs in the Ubuntu family maybe.

I guess it remains to be seen what /kind/ of attention it gets in the end,
if any, and whether any damage was done by the effort.  "Reviews" would
seem to be rather mixed at this early stage.

I must admit that I found the announcement somewhat personally distasteful
in tenor.

--
Chuck Mattsen (Mahnomen, MN)
mattsen at arvig.net