Ubuntu Certified Professionals

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Sat Apr 8 12:08:42 UTC 2006

On Saturday 08 April 2006 04:27, David Symons wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 00:40 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> > I'm curious, is there a place where I can get past exams to look
> > at?

Unfortunately no. The exam pool has many questions in it and with each
rotation 65 are selected for the new exam. There's also spare exam
forms as plan B in the event of a security compromise or if some
idiot puts a braindump on the web early in the cycle. So questions
can be re-used and are not published.

> Hi Daniel,
>
> No idea, but there is http://www.lpi.org/en/testprep.html .  The
> Linux-Praxis site is quite good.

Some more:
http://www.linupfront.de has sample courseware for download
Exam Cram2, LPIC1 by Ross Brunson ISBN 0-7897-3127-4
LPIC1 Cerification by Roderick Smith ISBN 0-7821-4425-X

All three resources accurately describe the required standard.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za