ubuntu apt repository on an external disk

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Fri Apr 7 21:50:59 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a computer, not connected to the net at home.
It has a fresh 5.10 install.
At work, I can download whatever I need and I have a big (200GB) USB
external drive.
I would like to mirror up to date binaries on it then use it as a local
source on the non-connected-to-the-net computer (at home)
What'is the way to do it?
I would like to have all the repos (universe, multiverse,...)
Thank you.

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.